Saturday, March 23, 2013

Whats up everyone.. first blog here

Alright for those of you who do not know me, I have some what of an addictive personality, its fun but I become consumed...for all the right reasons ;) For me, my addictions are my bike, photography and adventures with the wifey. Thats right ladies, leave some space, I am wifed up. Already found the one and only girl to spend the rest of my married life with :)

LEXI on the other hand, she is my ever loving mistress who I spend riding hard on the weekends... c'mon you guys get your mind out of the gutter!! I'm talking about my Yamaha R6! I thought you would have put two and two together by now since I did say one of my addictions was my BIKE!
She is a 2013, matte grey and every bit as sexy as you can imagine!

As for photography, man how did Apple get it so right with the iPhone cameras! Ever since I had the iPhone 3G and 3Gs I never thought it would get better, yet I was ever so wrong. Every phone never ceases to amaze me! I do miss having my cannon rebel xti back in the day, but I'm sure I will upgrade and get something very nice and maybe create some sort of side business out of it.. ?? Brittney (my wife) is always telling me that I should get on that!

I did use an awesome Samasung hand held camera for a while that would wirelessly transfer the pictures to your phone wherever you might be which was what I was always looking for, but I guess it wasn't meant to be since, well one went into the California Delta when on my friends house boat and the other, well Im going to guess it got stolen.... horrible, but I have gotten passed it and know that one day, something BIGGER and Better is bound to come my way. God always provides if it is meant to be :)

Last but NOT LEAST my beautiful wife Brittney We are newly wed and getting our first place together here soon. We love to travel and to hike, explore, check out any new place that we can find. It normally stems from a conversation along these lines:
       Me: "babe, what do you want to do today?"
       Britt: "I don't know..."
       Me: "well give me something *haha"
       Britt: "I wanna go hike!"
       Me:  "ok ill google it"
Ten minutes later we are in the car off to some new place we had never heard of before. Can't beat that! life always on the go with the love of my life!

Though times may get hard, and we fight, we still find a way to come back and rely on each other to get through every single aspect of the event, situation, hardship, struggle, stress, etc. and come out on top.

Well, I will wrap this up for now, can't wait to get in here and do some Vlogs about my bike, my life, my love, my passion and everything else in between.

Follow me!

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment