Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Peace and Hope

Things I search for day in and day out are hope and peace. Its incredible how much life can truly trample on you and bring you down. Even if things are hard, it is faith that will bring you Peace and Hope for the future for is says in Romans 5: 1-5
 "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."

Sometimes it is difficult for me to truly show faith, but I have been put at a point in my life where I have nothing with out faith. I know that through my trials I will learn and grow to become a true man of God. Through my suffering I will gain perseverance, which I will need to get through everything that life and my actions have brought on to me at this point, as well as through out the rest of my life because even what is happening today ends, tomorrow will bring even more, but God is good and will provide for us. As I have said before, He is OUR PROVIDER. He, and only He, is our Lord and Savior. With that perseverance, I will gain Character which in turn will bring Hope. It is all apart of growing up in general, as well as growing within God. 

This was just a short little thought on some reading I was doing today. Maybe it will reach someone that needs some words of encouragement that no matter what is happening, put that faith right back into God and He will help you persevere and come out more knowledgeable and able to grow from your mistakes, or just experiences, and help others and be able to show God in every aspect of your life. Let him be reflected in your everyday actions that people might see God through you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment