Monday, March 25, 2013

What is impossible with God? Nothing!

The past few months have been a huge struggle. I mean I really could be a lot worse off and I do not mean to complain about the daily struggles that everyone might have, but it really seems to have taken a toll, not only on me, but Britt as well. There are times that it seems like, "Man..how are we going to get out of this?"

Though we have been going through these struggles, there has always been some sort of blessing bestowed upon us that has gotten us through it.

God is good all the time. You just have to put your faith in Him. It says that if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains. It is incredible, the power of God. When you trust in HIM, NOTHING will be impossible, and that is not an exaggeration. He created all of us, He is our creator and can do as He pleases, but he needs us to have that faith that He can provide for us and give us what we need. One thing that I need to work on is something that my pastor said yesterday during the service. 
"Everyone prays 'Give us what we need" and we are not being greedy by doing that at all, but we need to pray for what we need and MORE so that we can do Gods will, and give to others."

Even in the little things, God will provide. Such as with out even asking, my new family at Generations Life Center in Mira Mesa, Ca are there for us. We are going to be moving in about a week, and I already have brothers that are telling us to just let them know when they are needed and they will be there to help us move. It is an amazing feeling knowing that we have such a huge support system that exceeds past our blood family, and into our daily lives in everyone around us. \
"Fellows of the same ship, moving through any of the seas that life brings, aka fellowshiping." 

I wont lie, I strayed away from the church for almost 3 years. I was attending a christian university, Bethany University in Santa Cruz, Ca in 2010 and my last chapel at that school in May was the very last time I set foot inside a church until I attended GLC in November of 2012. Brittney and I went and attended the service there one Sunday morning, and one of the first worship songs, I broke down. God laid the smack down on me and made me realize that I needed to come back.

Ever since, I fall back on Him for everything and praise Him for everything that goes right! I could not have made it through this move to San Diego from Phoenix Az with out Him. He is building me up to become a true warrior for him who will lead others to Him. I thank God everyday for what I do have and continue to pray that he builds me up and gives me the wisdom to point Britt and me into the right direction to do His will.

Moral of the story that I started off on is to never give up. God has always got our backs and will always be our provider. He is the Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. He was, is and always will be. From a worship song this weekend, I took these to heart this week,
 "Through you I can do anything, I can do all things. Its you who gives me strength. Nothing is impossible."

No comments:

Post a Comment