Monday, March 25, 2013

What to do!!

The last few years, I have been trying to get back to school, and it is too true what people have said to me; "Stay in school, if you don't its hard to go back." I have seen how hard it is when you have a full time job to go back to school and work.

My wife is very supportive in going back to school and I am going to be signing up for classes for the fall semester of 2013. All I can say is how excited I am to get back, but at the same time how scary it is to think that I could fail. I know I can do it, but it always that thought in the back of your mind. 

My wife, is in the United States Marine Corps so when she gets out she has the ability to got to school using the GI Bill which will be amazing for us since we will not have to pay for it, but for me and with the job that I have right now, I do not have to the Tuition Assistance that my previous job offered me. I should have taken advantage of it while I had the chance and let me tell you, if I get another job that offers it, I AM GOING TO TAKE IT! haha I will take advantage of every cent I can get. 

My wife is also thinking about maybe starting a hotel type business when she gets out. At the moment her job in the USMC is working with the barracks and a hotel on base. Managing many buildings, and with this experience, and if we get the right degrees in business, there is no way we could fail! I am fully in support of this new idea of hers and it gives me great peace to know we might be on a path to having a set plan for what we want to do with our lives.

I can not wait to see where God takes me and her and what he has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment